2008년 8월 16일 토요일

Nathalie!

One day, Don my teacher invited us to his house. I was so excited because I like a baby. He has a cute daughter, whose name is Nathalie. Actually, one of my sisters gave a birth a few days ago, so Nathalie reminds me of my niece, who I have never seen. Anyway, Don’s wife who comes from Mexico she served some cheese, pitas, and some olives. Those were delicious, and also, I was starving, so I couldn’t stop eating. There were a lot of Latin people, so first time, I felt awkward because I usually hang out with Asian friends. After about hour, one girl came to me to talk with, so I asked her about herself. She is Nathalie’s aunt and came to Canada to take care of the baby. I asked her about Mexico, and she seemed to enjoy talking with me. I was happy to talk to her, too. After then, I stood on a veranda with our class people. Chie was next to the her husband, who looks robust. He talked with Don, Chie and Ahamed about English and their jobs. Puma seemed to be drunk, so Maria and Ayana enjoyed with that. I was just standing and looking at his family. I felt nostalgic because when my relatives come to my house, they talk even louder than that, but I like that because they smile and look happy; also, I can feel that I am not alone. A dog was running around in the kitchen, so I went there to see the dog, but I saw the baby with the dog. I bent my knees and back, and called her “Nathalie~”. She ran away from me, but she turned to me promptly. I hid myself behind wall, and I played “Disappear and Appear”, which is Korean game for babies. Babies don’t recognize people hide their faces behind paper or something, so when we hide our faces, babies think that they disappeared. And then, they show their faces again. Babies think they come back, so they laugh a lot. However, she didn’t seem to like playing with me, but she was smiling. HaHa. After that, we went out to eat some. There was a festival, but it was just like crowded street. However, I went there with my people, so I had nice time.

댓글 1개:

Don :

You say that when your relatives get together in Korea, they are even louder than Fabiola's friends? That is amazing! (and very surprising to me!)