2008년 8월 16일 토요일

Music!?

One day, I went downtown for jazz festival with my friends. A public performance would start at 5 o’clock, but we arrived there very earlier, so we drank beer in a pub, which is named The Rex. However, we still had time, so we went shopping and bought some clothes, but one of my friends has a job, so he went back to work, and another one said she had had an appointment and sorry. They left me, but I wanted to listen to jazz music. I like all kinds of music, so I was waiting for a ticket, but the ticket was sold out. I considered going back home, but I heard tough voice from the pub, we drank beer. I went there and just stood up. He sang a song, maybe expressed his emotion. I couldn’t understand what his lyric was, but I could understand what he wanted to say. I felt like to sit down and drank beer, again, but at that time, I already spent a lot of money, so I just gave the singer some tips like 1 to 2 dollars. After then, I left there and went back home.
I like all kinds of music, but the best is reggae because it is addictive, amusing, and exciting, but also comfortable. Bob Marley is good, but for me, it is not so much nice. The reason may be that I don’t smoke marijuana or I don’t know about reggae music well, yet. I recommend listening Korean reggae musician, whose name is Skull. He speaks Jamaican English, so I don’t know whether you understand or not, I don’t understand, though.
This is his space. You can listen to his music without free. Yeah~~
http://www.myspace.com/skullriddim


"Boom di Boom di" his song has been ranked in Billboard before.

(He is taking military service, so I cannot listen his song anymore!! I have to wait for his new songs until he finishes military servcise.)

Anyway, this is my taste. What about you? What kind of music do you like?

댓글 3개:

Maria :

ooohhhh I looove raggae!! (and Bob Marley, of course!) I have some from Venezuela!! just tell me if you're interested in listening that, it's very good!! :)I know you will not understand anything, but the beats are very nice! I have also some kind of raggamuffin! It will make you dance :)

Don :

Just thinking about Reggae can be relaxing.

I just thought about something. I bet my daughter has never heard reggae. Hmm. Maybe I'll do something about that soon . . .

Donghyun Kim :

Raggae music! I like to listen that very much!

And I guess your daughter will like it :D

Anyway did u listen his song? if u did, how was it?